Maui Sunset Dinner and Dance Cruise from Lahaina Harbor
2 hr, 30 min
While you enjoy the spectacular sunset views, you'll be served table-side by the Maui Princess's friendly staff. Enjoy a delicious meal, drinks, dessert and live entertainment in the air-conditioned main cabin or on the upper open-air deck...
While you enjoy the spectacular sunset views, you'll be served table-side by the Maui Princess's friendly staff. Enjoy a delicious meal, drinks, dessert and live entertainment in the air-conditioned main cabin or on the upper open-air deck.
After dinner, there's live music and dancing in the main cabin, or you can stay at your table to enjoy the remainder of your evening Maui dinner cruise along the coastline.
Maui dinner cruises are an unforgettable activity, one you'll want to experience every time you visit Hawaii!
*Please specify your meal (prime rib, chicken, vegetarian or mahi mahi) in the special requirements field at the time of checkout.
Choose One Entree:
• 12 oz. cut Prime Rib (Carved On-board) with Au Jus and Horseradish
• Island Roasted Chicken
• Macadamia Nut Encrusted Mahi Mahi with Buerre Blanc Sauce
• Vegetarian Polpette served with Steamed Vegetables in a Tomato Marinara Sauce
• Garden Salad with Croutons and Papaya Seed Dressing
• New Potatoes
• Dinner Rolls
• Cheesecake with Seasonal Fruit Glaze*Please specify your meal (prime rib, chicken, vegetarian or mahi mahi) when booking
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please choose your meal (prime rib, chicken, vegetarian or mahi mahi) upon checkout.
- You must bring valid photo identification if you wish to consume alcoholic beverages on board
- Maximum capacity is 300 passengers
- Tour operator reserves the right to substitute vessels, routes and destinations based on vessel operations, weather and sea conditions without notice
- Due to new Homeland Security Procedures all passengers may be subject to a random search of their personal effects (including carry ons) and all passengers must be able to provide identification upon the request of vessel personnel as proof of his/her identity. Due to these changes it is imperative that each guest have a valid ID with them at all times
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
Frigging loved it! Had a wonderful time with family, watching whales whisking by (must’ve been 10 of them), sipping free scotch, margs and mai tai!
We had a great time! The service was awesome, the food was good, we loved the music and to top it off, we saw a lot of whales!
Overall nice experience. The boat was a bit dated and loud. The food was delicious and for everything you got it was worth it. Seemed a bit long. The music was great...they talk about a dance floor but never saw it or certainly no one was dancing. Considering this was also a whale watching experience we didnt see any whales, which was odd considering we had seen several earlier in the week during snorkeling and random roadside stops. the cruise was nice but like I said seemed a little long and once it was dark there wasnt really anything to do other then look at the lights on the shore and listen to the music.
When I booked this cruise it was a gift to newly weds and I booked a table for 2 so they could be alone and enjoy. They ended up at a table for 4 people. Apparently there was a party of 45 people that changed everyones seating. I understand from the couple they were not the only ones that did not get the seating thatvwas paid for. Very disappointing that a company would rearrange seating and not even let you know. However, they did say the food and music was good, but didn't make up for what was planned as a romantic cruise for 2!!!
Captain was great about taking us for a great right! Service was great and we enjoyed our floating restaurant