Private Rhone Valley Wine Tour from Avignon: Chateauneuf-du-Pape and Tavel
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tavel, Tavel, Gard, Occitanie
Enjoy a wine tasting in one of the winery of Tavel, known for rosé wine.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Chateauneuf-du-Pape, Chateauneuf-du-Pape, Vaucluse, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur
Drive through the vineyards and stop in one of the winery of the village for a wine tasting.
Duration: 2 hours
Avignon hotels if accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Confirmation of this product will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
Pick up on time. We were 2 couples. The visit to Tavel winery with tastings was great. Nice explanation of the different types of grapes and soil. The staff at the vinery were friendly and gave good information. The visit to Chateauneuf-du-Pape however was a disaster. The vinery we visited was Domain de BEAURENARD. NO STAFF WAS THERE TO GREET US TO EXPLAIN THEIR OPERATIONS. but ONE PERSON to have us taste two types of vine instead of Three. The portion of vine was very little. They were more interested to sell and see us go out. I would not RECOMMEND THIS WINERY.
Very knowledgeable tour guide! He knew a great deal about the area, history, wine, and everything else we inquired about. Misplaced his card though, and unfortunately we can't remember his name.
Jeremy picked us up right on schedule and we toured the Rhone Valley on our way to Tavel and Chateauneuf du Pape. We had many questions and he answered them plus added local flavor about the area. We stopped for photos and even toured the town of Tavel since we were a bit early for the wine tasting. It was a very satisfying experience for all four of us! Thank you Jeremy and Viator.
Fabulous tour! Audrey our tour guide was amazing. We visited 3 vineyards in total and had a wonderful afternoon. Would book this tour again!
Julien was wonderful and we enjoyed the tour so much! It was just my husband and I for the tour. The car was comfortable and air conditioned. We learned a lot and had fun at the same time. Wine was great and we got some dinner recommendations too! Highly recommend this tour.