Tarragona and Sitges Private Day Trip from Barcelona
10 hr, 30 min
Then make your way to the Roman amphitheater, which boasts a lovely sea view. Imagine gladiators battling to the death as you stand on the same dusty ground that bore witness to countless scenes of sacrifice and passion. Its most fascinating feature is perhaps the Christian church, which sits in the middle of the stage and was built out of the same blocks used in the amphitheater.
Leaving Tarragona, you'll visit Roc de Sant Gaieta, a tiny village built on the rocky Mediterranean shoreline. Take a stroll through the town and enjoy coastal views from a seaside bar.
Then it's on to Sitges to enjoy the authentic Mediterranean atmosphere of this old fishing village. Get lost in its shady side streets and admire the whitewashed fishermen's houses. Wind through the labyrinth of streets until you come to the seafront, where you can stop in one of the many cafés and restaurants – Sitges has dining options to suit every taste and budget. After a leisurely lunch (own expense), you are welcome to head off to one of the town’s 17 beaches and go for a swim.
This private tour is hosted by a professional guide. Please list any special interests you have (art, architecture, history, culture) at the time of booking to alert your guide, who will then prepare for your private tour.
- Barcelona-El Prat Airport, 08820 El Prat de Llobregat Spain
- Port barcelona Cruise Stop, de, 08039 Barcelona, Spain
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not recommended for children aged 4 and under.
- You will also have an opportunity to go swimming in Sitges, if you would like to swim, bring swimwear and a beach towel.
- This tour operates only in English.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
Awesome day exploring a Roman wall with nobody else around but our tour guide jordi. He was great, he took pictures and filled us with information. We visited an ancient amphitheater and old Catalunia! He recommended a place to eat lunch near the beach, and had plenty of time to go walk around on our own. A beautiful coastline in Sitges!
My day trip was amazing , Arnau is the best tour guide :-
The tour guide Arno did a great job!
If you love Roman and Spanish history, Tarragona should not be missed!
Sitges beach is quite pretty. It was not crowded on the day I visited.
I had the best fideguay there!
The guide was knowledgeable and helpful.
Our tour guide,Alex, was a wealth of information, extremely knowledgable. Worthwhile. Wish the day could have been longer to spend more time in Sitges.