Meet Pope Francis at St Peter square Vatican City
3 hr, 30 min
You'll begin this special day with a relaxing coach tour across Rome. Your city tour includes a live commentary and offers a brief introduction to Rome as you travel by bus to the Vatican City. Highlights en route include Piazza della Repubblica, following the ancient...
You'll begin this special day with a relaxing coach tour across Rome. Your city tour includes a live commentary and offers a brief introduction to Rome as you travel by bus to the Vatican City. Highlights en route include Piazza della Repubblica, following the ancient Aurelian Walls, the famous Villa Borghese gardens and the northern gate of Rome leading into Piazza del Popolo, where you will glimpse an Egyptian obelisk dating back to the time of Ramses II. Upon arrival at St Peter's Square you will pass the impressive Castel Sant'Angelo, the ancient tomb of Emperor Hadrian.
Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up from any hotel in Rome , situated in the central area,
please reconfirm your pick up,at least one day before.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- There can be a considerable amount of walking on Rome tours, (often on uneven, cobbled surfaces) due to coach regulations. It is possible for clients to remain on the coach, however this means that many of the sights will be missed
- Tour is suitable for wheelchair users provided passenger is traveling with a companion who can assist them on and off the bus. Wheelchairs will be stored in the luggage area of the bus
- A dress code is required to enter places of worships and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops are allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. This dress code is strictly enforced and you will risk refused entry if you fail to comply with requirements
- Seats are not guarantee at the Vatican during the Papal Audience
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
We were picked up on time at our hotel. Driver was very pleasant and courteous. Our tour guide was very interesting and informative. Great experience ... everything went smoothly and efficiently 🙂
I use a wheelchair. The tour guide from Green Tours was more than accommodating. After arriving at Vatican City He directed us to The handicap area where my wife and I were escorted to the side of the main avenue utilized by the pope mobile to get the Basilica. As the Pope passed we were no more than 4 feet away. This was a highlite of our trip to Rome. You should take the opportunity!
Tour guide recommended the perfect spot to stand for the papal audience. We ended up just a few feet away from the Pope as he drove by!!! Experience of a lifetime!
Skip the line was really helpful with pre-purchasing on Viator with the Papal Audience ticket. However, I think if the organizer / operator can help to deliver ticket to buyer's hotel before the event, it will be a lot more easier upon checking in the hotel for the buyer. He or she can also plan her/his own schedule more easier.
This was very well organised and we had no waiting around and seats to sit on.
A very moving experience.