Illa Fantasia Water and Theme Park Tickets with Shuttle
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Illa Fantasia, Finca Mas Brasso s/n Motorway C-32 Exit 92, 08339 Vilassar de Dalt Spain
Visit a water park with 22 thrilling water rides and an area with lighting waterfalls. Enjoy an unforgettable day under the sun near Barcelona and cool off the city heat.
Duration: 7 hours
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Adults prices apply for height 1.20 meters and above
- Child prices apply for height between 1 meters and 1.20 meters
- Children less than 0,90 meter are free
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- o From 06/06 to 30/06: departure at 10am and return at 5.30PM from the park.
- o From 01/07 to 31/08: departure at 10am and return at 6.30PM from the park.
- o From 01/09 to 13/09: departure at 10am and return at 5.30PM from the park.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- No discount or refund applies to your tickets if the bus service is not used.
- No shows will not be refunded
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.View Less
The highlight of my grandsons trip. The shuttle bus made it easy to access.
Such great value for money. Our two girls 6 and 4 had such fun and were able to goon the majority of the slides. It's a get way to spend a day if you're looking for something to keep the kids entertained.
The bus turned up on time, if not early, and was comfortable, the journey was only half an hour, the park its self was a good place to be, especially if your a kid, not too bad for adults either.
I dont recommend it at all specially if you have kids... Full of thiefs .. Beaches are over crowded... Resturant staff are so rude and vulgar ...
I don't recommend it at all.. Very hard to get in.. We bought the tickets a month before we travelled, once we reached they told us it's full capacity and we can't allow you in!!!
Bathrooms are so small and dirty.. You need to queue at lest 45 mins for any ride... Swimming pools were dirty ..