Private guided tour - Beaune 2h
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Beaune, Beaune, Cote d'Or, Bourgogne-Franche-Comte
I will make you discover the beauty of Beaune known for its famous wines. From roman period to today, the city will have no more secrets for you. Stop at the collégiale Notre-Dame, the Dukes palace, Sainte-Etienne chapel, square Carnot...
Duration: 2 hours
|Monday:||10:00 AM - 05:30 PM|
|Tuesday:||10:00 AM - 05:30 PM|
|Wednesday:||10:00 AM - 05:30 PM|
|Saturday:||10:00 AM - 05:30 PM|
|Sunday:||10:00 AM - 05:30 PM|
Return DetailsPlace Carnot, 21200 Beaune, France
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
My wife and I spent several hours walking through historic Beaune on a private tour with Alexia Papin yesterday. Alexia was a great guide—very knowledgeable, perky and fun. Whenever I asked her for more information regarding some topic, whether the city’s Roman period, the 1940–1945 German occupation, or anything else, she provided a trove of additional detail. She is just excellent!
Don’t miss the enjoyable and informative experience of wandering the ancient streets of the fascinating town of Beaune with such a fantastic guide. She is the best!