Rio Carnival Parade Grandstand and Front Box Ticket with Shuttle Included
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sambodromo da Marques de Sapucai, Rua Marques de Sapucai, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22640-100 Brazil
Watch the biggest show on Earth! Witness the Carnival Samba School Parade in the Sambadrome
Duration: 8 hours
The best way to get to the parade with total comfort and safety is by hiring our transport service to the Sambadrome.
We have two departure times to the Sambadrome 6:00 PM and 8:00 (Note that depending on the hotel, the pickup time may vary). All the Transfers are with Tour Guide.
We offer to return after the end of each school performance (about 60 minutes)
Pick up in more than 120 different hotels and Cruise Port.
IMPORTANT: You must show you credential to use the transportation service. Also it is not allowed to take the transfer with costumes.
- Pier Maua
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- 5 years old is the minimum age.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 500 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
This was a terrific excursion. We were picked up at the terminal and taken by bus to the Sambadrome Section 9 which was right in the center of the performances. When we were ready to leave representatives were present to
lead us to the buses for the return trip to the Cruise terminal.
This Rio Carnival Parade is terrific and one of the best sights that we have seen. It is certainly important to plan a cruise when this takes place.
Viator did an excellent job running this excursion.
Transfer arrangements from the Cruise Terminal to the Sambadrome and return worked perfectly. The seats provided were in a good position. We stayed until the fourth school had completed, ie up to 0230. It was magical! and the price was half of that charged by the cruise line!
We had hours of heavy rain, so transport to and wait for parade to start was not very enjoyable, but once the rain stopped and show started it was wonderful. Returning to the pick up point was another adventure, but that was mostly our fault. All in all a wonderful experience. Thanks Viator
Sapucaí Sambódromo is a legendary venue. Besides the weather - there was a tropical storm that started at 10:00 pm and didn’t let up at all for 6 hours - the 2020 Champions Parade of 6 samba schools with the highest ratings from the previous week did not disappoint. The energy in the stands was really electric. Everybody was on their feet when the floats and contingents went by cheering the sambistas on. The schools themselves led by example in their enthusiasm for the whole deal. I particularly enjoyed Grande Rio there samba enredo is an earworm whose chorus is still ringing in my
consciousness. But Salgueiro and Beija Flor were also memorable. The parade was a thrilling experience. The logistics of the vendor was good. The instructions to exchange the voucher for the tickets themselves were made clear from the beginning. However there was a minor mixup with the shuttle pickup at my hotel. It was still an amazing experience.