Transfer tour Venice - Florence, stopover Ferrari museum, balsamic vinegar land
You will meet the driver in Venice car terminal holding a sign with your name. This is a full day tour to visit Ferrari museum and a place where they produce the balsamic vinegar. The tour ends in Florence at your destination
Parcheggio NCC Piazzale Roma, Rio Terà Sant'Andrea, 460, 30135 Venezia VE, Italy
Return DetailsFlorence, Metropolitan City of Florence, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- The Ferrari Museum in Maranello also offers visitors exclusive shuttle bus tours to the Fiorano track and along the Viale Enzo Ferrari boulevard in the factory complex. Take the correct information on their official website before booking.
- Your professional driver is not a licensed tour guide. Due to strict Italian laws and regulations in order to protect officially licensed guides, drivers can comment and explain attractions only from inside the vehicle. Drivers are not allowed to elaborate on the attractions when they are outside of the vehicle
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
For a full refund, cancel at least 48 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.